There are situations where you don’t need to hire an attorney. However, how confident are you in yourself and in the law? A reasonable attorney will listen to your situation, and truthfully inform you whether you need legal counsel or not. In fact, most attorney’s offer a free initial consultation. Why not use this to your advantage and determine how severe or non-severe your case is? At a glance, here are a few reasons why IT IS a good idea to hire an attorney.
- The law can be complex, and an attorney knows how to interpret the law. Whatever the situation may be, an attorney can guide you in the direction you need to take. In case a negotiation is needed, an attorney knows how to strike the best deal for you and your interests.
- Attorney’s are familiar with the filing of court documents. It’s easy to get confused with the filing of court documents. An entire case can be prolonged or even thrown out because of incorrect documents, wrong information, or missed deadlines.
- Your opposing party has legal counsel. In a situation where you are facing an opposing counsel, you should seek a counsel of your own. This becomes an unfair fight for you being that the law can be complex. Hiring an attorney will give you a better chance of obtaining the result you’re looking for.
- Not knowing becomes very expensive. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is not hiring a lawyer because of how much it will cost. Most of the time people who decide not to hire an attorney end up spending twice as much or more had they hired an attorney in the first place. In a civil case, you can make money from hiring an attorney or save money by charging the opposing party your lawyer fees. If you’re involved in a criminal case, hiring an attorney can save you from spending time behind bars.
- Stay ahead and have an advantage. By hiring an attorney, you will save time, money, avoid bad business deals, and even avoid jail time. If evidence is ever used in your case an attorney knows how to challenge that evidence and even suppress evidence if necessary.
For a free consultation call Attorney Nicholas Salazar at 470-223-4832. At The Salazar Law Firm, P.C. we speak Spanish and Vietnamese!